• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCmini 52

Hello ,
    Please help to download the modbus Configuration tool for PCmini 52 probes

Originally posted by gilljagbir.7786@gmail.com View Post
    Hello ,
    Please help to download the modbus Configuration tool for PCmini 52 probes getaway shootout

Sure, I can help you with that! You can download the Modbus Configuration tool for PCmini 52 probes from the Rotronic website. Here are the steps on how to do it:
    1. Go to the Rotronic website
    2. Click on the "Downloads" tab.
    3. Scroll down to the "Software" section.
    4. Click on the "PCmini52 Modbus RTU Configuration Tool" link.
    5. Save the file to your computer.

Once you have downloaded the file, you can install the tool by following the instructions in the included readme file.

To use the tool, you will need to connect your PCmini 52 probe to your computer using a USB cable. Once the probe is connected, you can launch the tool and configure the probe settings.

Comment

Originally posted by ojakubowski View Post

Sure, I can help you with that! You can download the Modbus Configuration tool for PCmini 52 probes from their website. Here are the steps on how to do it:
      1. Go to the Rotronic website
      2. Click on the "Downloads" tab.
      3. Scroll down to the "Software" section.
      4. Click on the "PCmini52 Modbus RTU Configuration Tool" link.
      5. Save the file to your computer.

Once you have downloaded the file, you can install the tool by following the instructions in the included readme file.

To use the tool, you will need to connect your PCmini 52 probe to your computer using a USB cable. Once the probe is connected, you can launch the tool and configure the probe settings.
      ojakubowski, thanks for the steps. However, in the step 4, after I clicked on "PCmini52," it redirected me to a blank (white) window. Is the problem on my site? I am using Google Chrome.

Comment

I meant "my side," not "my site."

I forgot to mention that the download does not even work on my phone.

Comment

Working...
        X