Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRP5 Modifications

Hi All

I recently installed CRP5 and I asked for a hardware modifications to use the positive port in the front panel and negative port in the rare panel together, is it possible?

Also I faced a problem with the reading of the differential pressure it's not out of criteria is it need adjustment ?

Thanks in advance.

Nader

Originally posted by Nader3laa View Post
    Hi All

I recently installed CRP5 and I asked for a hardware modifications to use the positive port in the front panel and negative port in the rare panel together, is unblocked games 76​ possible?

Also I faced a problem with the reading of the differential pressure it's not out of criteria is it need adjustment ?

Thanks in advance.

Nader
    I cannot definitively confirm the possibility of using the positive port on the front panel and the negative port on the rear panel together without consulting the CRP5's technical specifications or a Rotronic representative. This configuration deviates from the standard setup, potentially impacting internal pressure sensing mechanisms.

Comment

Caviar contains antioxidants such as vitamin E and selenium, which help neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body. By combating oxidative damage, antioxidants may help protect against chronic diseases and slow down the aging process.

Comment

Working...
      X