Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC2A-S3 signal converter

Hi,

I have installed a signal converter to the output of the HC2A-S3 hygrometer in order to get a 4-20mA input for a control system. The converter is a wago 857-401 which is having different input options (0-1 is available) and can give 4-20mA output. The problem I have is that the converter is creating an error of more than 10% in the measurement and I have tried with different pieces of same converter model and I have the same issue. I have checked the specificatiosn and it should fit. I am probably making some mistake with converter, but Wago is not giving solution. Before purchasing a new converter, is there any signal converter proven to use with this hygrometer?

Thank you.
    Juan

Hi Juan,

principially I would say that a HF5 (Link) would help. Connect the HC2A-S3 and you have the 4-20mA or 0-10V (Order code!).
    For other application e. g. meteo, there are other solutions we could offer. I would say, contact the Support (Link)

Clemens

Comment

To meet the requirements of medium-sized businesses, the Yealink MVC640-Wireless-CPW90 includes two CPW90 wireless microphones and a 4K UVC84 USB PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom.
      dynamons world

Comment

Yealink MVC640-Wireless-CPW90 features two CPW90 wireless microphones and a 4K UVC84 USB PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom. capybara clicker

Comment

You're right. I tried it and it does work as it should.
          tiny fishing

Comment

I tried your way and it worked.

Comment

I tried it and it does work as it should. Drift Boss

Comment

Working...
              X