Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confim alarm with API or SQL

Hello,

I am trying to confirm an alarm via an external supervision system.

To do this, I found an Events API that would confirm an alarm but I can't get it to work. I manage to generate a Token with the RequestType "Events", but when I send the confirm command with Events.ashx, it gives me an error.
    Do you know how to use this API?

Then, I noticed that there was possibility to confirm an alarm directly in SQL. I did an insert in the Confirms table and an Update in the AlarmItems table, but I don't know how to generate the Hash column. Is there a way to generate this Hash code via a script? Without this Hash, the alarm line in the RMS turns red.

For integration into the supervision system, the solution with SQL is preferred.

​Thanks in advance for your feedback

Hi,

You cannot extract the events via the API, only historical measurement data: https://service.rotronic.com/manual/data-request.html.

There is no way to confirm the alarm directly within the SQL database. Any direct changes in the SQL database are manipulations and will be shown as such within the RMS interface.

For integration into the supervision system, if you want to extract data via the SQL database, then we can give you the table overview.

Please reach out to rms@rotronic.ch for more details.

Regards,
    James

Comment

Working...
    X