view function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• view function

- Potential Problem when using Windows operation system on a MacBook machine: when clicking a group in setup à device or setup à measuring point view, an empty list will be shown. do you have any solution?
    Best Regards
    Support
    ROTRONIC AG
    Support-RH@rotronic.ch

Hi Support team,

during last days I had a very similar problem, but not related to the MacBook. Using W10 and Crome browser. First the device list or measurement point list appeared. But after a click on this list, the complete list vanished. I opened it with the internet exporer and it worked. I have seen it on two PCs and can not say why.

Comment

I have seen this and in my case it has been due to Chrome autofilling the 'Filter' field with my login name for RMS... very annoying. Via manage passwords in chrome I was able to delete the entries related to rms.rotronic.com and the situation is resolved.

I have had a customer recently ask the same. I wonder if a chrome update recently has affected the autofill settings?
      Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

It seems it is related to the last Chrome updates.
        Workaround: Click Menu -> Autofill -> passwords -> Deactivate "Auto Signin"
        Workaround 2: Use IE

Comment

Working...
        X