• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMS system loss event

Rms系统不知道的原因是什么?审核跟踪发现最近丢失了两个事件,rms 系统版本为 v2.2.0.21084。请分析原因。需要确定丢失事件的原因?谢谢
    Attached Files

Dear Conlin,

The first print screen shows a reminder: "measuring time not valid" is stating that the real-time clock on the device is off and has synchronised with the server time. What device is this? This may mean that the batteries need to be changed. Have you have a "low battery" reminder? In order to analyse in more detail, please send us the audit trail in .csv format to rms@rotronic.ch.

The second print shows a message: "Telephone call" and there is an error. From my experience this is due to an issue on the IT side and the communication was not able to be carried out between RMS and the service provider. Same thing here, we would need the audit trail in .csv format to find out more.

Regards,
    James

Comment

What is the reason why the Rms system does not know? The audit trail found that two events (EVT-45894 and EVT-45474) have been lost recently, and the RMS system version is v2.2.0.21084. Please analyze the reason. Need to determine the cause of the lost event? thanks

Comment

Dear Colin,

Please send the complete audit trail to rms@rotronic.ch. Additionally, we need to access the archived element data. I would recommend setting up a meeting with our support team. We cannot help you via the forum I'm afraid.

Regards,
        James

Comment

Working...
        X