HW4 v3.9 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW4 v3.9 beta

HW4 Feedback: Today I downloaded and then installed the latest version of HW4 v3.9 on my main PC running Windows 7. This had the version stated as v3.9.0.19066 on the web page . However, it installed as the newer v3.9.0.19080 (same as the actual downloaded file name). However, on a laptop running W10, the downloaded file was the earlier v3.9.0.19066 which installed and runs OK..

Hi Chris,
    with few days the released version will be ready for download. Then it will work. I tried it out inhouse already and the number was the same.

Comment

I installed it on Windows 11, the file was downloaded after the installation was completed and ran. However, some time later there was a problem. What can I do?
      Last edited by shamejury; 08-01-2024, 02:16.

Comment

Originally posted by shamejury View Post
        I installed it on Windows 11, the file slope 3 was downloaded after the installation was completed and ran. However, some time later there was a problem. What can I do?
        I need more information to understand the problem you're facing and help you resolve it. What kind of problem are you experiencing? Be specific about the error messages, symptoms, or unexpected behavior you're encountering.

Comment

Working...
        X