Rotronic HF532 not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotronic HF532 not connecting

I have a number of HF532-WB1XXLXX Temp/RH units with HC2-S HygroClip2 sensors installed in an agricultural application. We are connecting the ethernet for remote monitoring/diagnostics and the two analog channels for signalling into the control system. We've just installed the 3rd unit (the first 2 installed and worked without issue) but for this unit we're not getting any analog signals. I can see the HF532 on the network at its static IP address using the Digi Device Discovery app and can open its webpage using the default login credentials. All of the settings appear identical to the 2 working units but when I try to connect to the HF532 using HW4, nothing appears. I have HW4 opened with the 2 working HF532 units but the 3rd will just not connect. I've tried "Search for Ethernet Master" and "Search for a specific IP" with no success. What does it indicate when HW4 cannot connect to an HF532 that can be seen with the discovery device? Is it an issue with the HC2-S?

Dario

Thanks for your quick response. The network doesn't have a DHCP server but I tried a few different IP addresses with the same result. To clarify, I can see the HF532 on the network and can open the webpage and view/change settings without issue. The issue is connecting to the unit with HW4 and viewing the sensor settings and readings.

Regards,
    Ken

Comment

Ensure that your device's drivers or firmware are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install any available updates.
      kinitopet

Comment

Working...
      X