Hygroclip2 change 485 address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygroclip2 change 485 address

Hi, I am connecting the Hygroclip2 with Arduino and then to my PC, I am trying to change the device 485 address using the "REN" command, but it didn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi Jzerun,
    why not use the HW4 SW to change the RS485? The SW is free for device configuration.
    Download here

Clemens

Comment

Hi Clemens, thanks for your quick reply. I am trying built a system with Arduino board, not really a good idea to use the HW software via a PC. So it would be easier to do with code. Cheers

Comment

ok, that makes sense. In this case, did you finish the command with carriage return \r (0x0D)?

Comment

Hi jzerun

The Command is as followed:

Command format:
          β€ž{β€œ ID Adr β€žRENβ€œ Serial number + new address Chksum
          The checksum can be substituted with "}"

For example programming the address 04 to the HC2A Probe with the serial "20294381" and address "00":

{F00REN 0020294381;04;}

Please note, that the Serial number must have 10 digits. So usually you need to add "00" to the serial.

Comment

Depending on the model of your HygroClip2 device, there might be a specific button combination or interface to access the configuration mode. Refer to the device manual for instructions on how to do this.
            Watermelon Game

Comment

Working...
            X