Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripts being deleted

Hello all,

I do encounter an issue on customer's RMS (Web version) ; everytime you create a new script, save it and swap to another window (disposition, diagram, events etc...) the script is being reset. If you move from "script" to another sub-part of "configuration" = script remains.
    For instance, i can create a script called "test", configure it, save it. Then come back to it = "test" is still present in the script list but it has been emptied.

Have you ever encounter this issue ?
    Or do you know where this could come from/how to solve it ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Jerome,

Which version are you using where you observe this?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jeremy, RMS version is V1.3.1.18260

thank you

Comment

Hi Jerome,

Can you please check you user rights? To see if you can see the scripts?

Regards,
        James

Comment

Hi James,
          customer has full rights / admin account on his RMS

Comment

Can you try again and add a MPT or a DEV to the script before switching window?

Comment

Hi,

I have this exact problem, and I've even reported it to Jeremy with a video.

Comment

Hi André, did you add a MPT or a DEV to the script before switching window?

Comment

HiJames,
                  Yes I added several MTP and when I changed the window it was all gone. The weirdest thing is that when we installed RMS another 6 scripts were created that still work well.

Comment

Hi all, any feedback/solution regarding this issue ?

Comment

Hi together,

I tried it out on the current cloud version V2.1.1.20314 and I couldn't reproduce it. I did:
                      • create a script with a measurement point defined
                      • saved as "Test"
                      • Click on Chart
                      • Click back on Tools -> Setup -> Scripts and "Tests" still remained as I configured it.
                      But as I sad, I used the current version. Sorry
                      Are you talking about the scripts at "Tools -> Setup -> Scripts" or about a validation script "Tools -> Setup -> Validation"?

Clemens

Comment

Hi Clemens, thanks for coming back to me. I am talking about the Setup->Scripts (not about validatiton thus).
                        Testing on a V1.3 rms for now... maybe an update would be a solution.

Comment

Hi Jerome,
                          now I tried out the same test on a RMS V1.3.1 on a internal Server.
                          Also I couldn't reproduce it. After clicking to the chart and than back to the script, the script configuration were still present.

Comment

Hello Clemens,
                            thank you for your investigation and time still suck with it but will have a look more in depth into server configuration/SQL tables maybe. Hopefully i will find a solution which will be shared there

Comment

Working...
                            X