Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retroactive in EVENTS

Hello,

I would like to know whats the meaning of Retroactive note in event table.
    From time to time I get alarm notification in events with details words retroactive.
    I do not understand the meaning of it. Especially because no alarm has been triggered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	134
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	2171​Thank you.
    Regards,
    Miran

Hi Miran,

Retroactive means that the alarm was not recognised at the exact time that it occurred. This is normally due to the fact that the measurement data was not/could not be downloaded and was only downloaded at a later time. When the measurement data was then downloaded, the system recognised that the values were in alarm and this was then indicated within the audit trail with "retroactive" added. This means that if you check the device (DEV-xx) that corresponds to the measuring point MPT, you should see a read out data event for this time frame.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
    James

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for responding. Yes now I understand. I have first event retroactive alarm and then read out data remark in audit trail. here is the picture:

Views:	130
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	2176
      I do not understand why there is an alarm at the time of read out data. According to alarm scheme and setting conditions of tristate button there shouldn't be an alarm, Tristate button was at time of read out set to -1. Pictures:

Views:	86
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	2177
      Thank you for help.

Regards,
      Miran

Comment

Hi Miran,

This is now going into a bit more detail. Can you please send your enquiry to rms@rotronic.ch, so that we can get a full understanding of your system setup and explain the situation?.

Thanks,
        James

Comment

Working...
        X